Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Intensecomp Pte Ltd may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Intensecomp Pte Ltd
Blk 1003, Bukit Merah Central, #06-23, Singapore 159836
The materials, products and services provided to you on this web site are provided on an "as-is" basis, without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. Intensecomp assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness of the information provided by this web site. You understand and expressly agree to use this web site at your sole risk, that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this web site is at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
Except as expressly set forth on this web site site, intensecomp disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement and it makes no warranty or representation regarding the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through Intensecomp's services, regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through Intensecomp's services, regarding any transactions entered into through Intensecomp's services or that Intensecomp's services will meet any user's requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the exclusion may not apply to you.
Intensecomp will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages of any kind resulting from the use of or the inability to use Intensecomp's services, resulting from any goods or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through Intensecomp's services, resulting from loss of, unauthorized access to or alteration of a user's transmissions or data or for the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangibles, even if intensecomp had been advised of the possibility of such damages.
1. Agreement to Terms: By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use this website.
2. Modification of Terms: The owner of this website reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of this website following any changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
3. Use of Website: You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein. You agree not to use this website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the website.
4. Proprietary Rights: This website and its content, including but not limited to text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (the "Content") are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. The Content is owned by the owner of this website or its licensors. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Content, in whole or in part, without the owner's prior written consent.
5. User Submissions: If you submit any content or material to this website, you grant the owner of this website and its affiliates a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable right and license to use, copy, modify, display, distribute and otherwise exploit such content in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties: This website is provided "as is" and the owner of this website makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this website or the information, content, materials, or products included on this website. You expressly agree that your use of this website is at your own risk.
7. Limitation of Liability: In no event will the owner of this website be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of the use or inability to use this website or any content or information provided on this website, even if the owner of this website has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
8. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold the owner of this website and its affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this website, your submission of content or material, your violation of the terms and conditions, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
9. Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction of Singapore, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
10. Severability: If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from the terms and conditions and the remaining provisions shall be enforceable.
11. Entire Agreement: These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and the owner of this website with respect to the use of this website and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and the owner of this website with respect to the use of this website.